Friday, June 8, 2007

greetings!

How's it going?

Wow! If I ain't blog any longer, this gatech blog will soon become clarna's blog!
(Or has it already become theirs...???)

Sweet. So how's everybody? My gf and I just caught the movie "Ocean's Thirteen" and throughout the movie, we were more excited about seeing familiar places and structures in the movie, than the movie itself. Movie is so-so. But if you wanna relive Las Vegas, go watch the movie man!

Guess everyone is back from Summer trip and catching on life in SG. So am I. And I heard of some good news amongst us! haha congratulations to weinah aka hansheng! Hope everyone enjoyed every little bit of ur summer trip, be it the happy, fun, boring, fustrating or sad moments. Afterall these have become part of our memories which we will properly tuck it somewhere.

And for me, I'm stuck in some camp. If you guys need to go take IPPT, do call me up.
I'll be watching you get GOLD...

js

No comments: